Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Current Strategy

!9# Current Strategy

[if ]
[endif]

My heart beats so hard, everyone around me to feel the beat. The adrenaline is rising through my body - I just drank five cups of coffee. I can not stand still. Stop. Concentrate. With eyes closed, inhale slowly, waiting to exhale. Feel the oxygen to reach your fingers, then fingers. Slowing the heart. Soothe your legs. At the start of a race, tournament or on a chair waiting to be dealt cards, it's the same feeling.

Last Saturday I met a 10k. 'S10k is not a race runners ten kilometers (6.2 miles). The similarities between races and play in a poker tournament, I had the miles between start and finish line.

After an eternity (eternity if they can fit within 60 seconds), the horn starting point finally extinguished. The urge to bolt is almost overwhelming, as the parcel in front of a wave peak painfully slow. "Go slowly - you'll find your rhythm there is to go six miles -. pace yourself." Peeking in the corner of myfirst two cards that I have to close your eyes and take a deep breath before the rush to stifle it. In about five minutes I found my rhythm and be able to concentrate.

Soon the adrenaline subsides. Relieved the tension disappear from my shoulders the stress of the day. Traces of breathing and the rhythm can be in my mind clears and I can concentrate on my game. Fold, check, raise converted automatically. My feet do not touch the ground. The basic amount has been diluted. FastingThe runners naturally seek records from the finish line shot. Down Main Street volunteers and police road stops at every corner, so that the runners can pass.

When the railroad crossing lights flash, bells and beat the arms begin. "I am pleased that on this side of the track for this" I am a runner next to me unknown. He told me the story of a race in Toledo, where almost all the runners were passed a very long train, and anger, has introduced some of therunners. We laugh and comment on how serious some runners as he clings to end his 5K. There are a lot of comaraderie in road racing and poker tournaments.

Rotate through a couple of blocks the light from 1 mile markers and a table with two girls drink paper cups filled with water and Gatorade. It seems early to arrive at a station to drink. A person walking on the left side of the road and take a cup. The rest of us walk right past. The crowd has thinned out and I can continuesee a dozen people in front of me, some run alone, some are in pairs. The pavement ends and run the hills. The hills are long slopes gradually real test of your workout. I trained on the mountain - I'm ready.

Two Mile marker is in sight, and so the back is the Three Mile marker. A runner is on the opposite side of the road for me. This is very confusing - and runs very fast! About 15 seconds after I see a pair of runners - fast againNumbers notice their shirts. There must be a turn-around be ahead! Without thinking, I speed my pace - I have finally the opportunity, my "good friends" in a race to get to see! There are a few friendly waves and words of encouragement from runners who have passed the turn-around.

Some cars - which apparently was not aware of the road for runners for an hour or so designated - are trying to make their way down the line the street. Dodge a car, a truck I keep my eyes on the runners coming. A, Or two staring at me and smiling, their faces unusual for me. My shirt says "I know your say" - I smile when I need to be poker players make. Here is Cindy! "The turnaround is just around the corner," she says as she waves and walks away. It is more than half a mile ahead of me and going strong.

It 'important to train with people better than you, and worse than you are poker and running. Advanced Training with runner / player goes beyond your previous limits and revealsTheir potential. Training with new players and keep runners cool bases. It 'easy to forget the importance of a good foundation. If I go public with Cindy - I'm in over my head. There would be no better mentor - is very encouraging and exciting, good and bad on consecutive days.

A few cars and a dozen or so riders arrive after I reached the turn and was sensitive to a runner. The thoughts came back to me poker - Analysis opponents at a table. The opponentsCan I get? How can I maximize my chips and minimize risk, with each player? The field was spread out and it was time to start focusing on the runner ahead of me - a woman with a slightly slower pace of about fifty yards ahead. He could not keep their pace the small hill, and I have collected them quickly enough - also left short-stacked high to the end to end.

The next rider was a man in dark gray T-shirt for almost a quarter of a mile before. It will be hard to catch- He is the step that I made no effort envy and we are running the same pace. I may be the T-shirt for the next target. Slowly gaining on Grey T-shirt, I go somewhere after the marker three miles. And 'ten feet from the plate three miles with me ten feet behind him when his foot rolls. Wincing and groaning, he limps to the side of the road. "Are you okay?" Wonder, no longer running. "Yes, I'm fine," he said, limping and holding his knee. His words and actions are notsynchronization. We walk a few steps away and the knee begins to develop. He takes a few cautious steps and says: ". I knew he was pushing to run this race," This has been the victim of a nasty shock. "Pushing yourself is what is all about - it was passed to me at the finish line," I shouted over my shoulder. "I hope so!" I heard behind me.

The road turned to dirt floor four miles past. There were no visible runners ahead of me, only volunteers and police officers that marks the path.Fatigue began to take a long slow climb toll with a fork on the last mile of the race to the summit. Still no runner in front of me, trying to catch on, and nobody to push me back. Some days all you can do is stick to your game with no idea where you are in the field. Around the corner count in my head - one, two, three corners and a large hill to the finish line. Suddenly I realize that I lost the five kilometer mark, there is less than a kilometer at the end of the race. The great mountainfast approaching, I'm trying to psych myself up to run everything. One, two, one, two, I count my steps up the hill.

A ... two ... a ... two ... a ... two steps slow to a walk in the second half of the hill. At the top of the hill the course turns right and flattens out. Step back, hoping to save enough energy to sprint to the finish line. I see other runners, even if I have a lot of catching some of them before the finish line in hope. I'm short-stackedwith just enough money to stop. I hear riders coming behind me to push the time and defend my seat. The course turns left and turns into blocks of three tracks.

Sucking chips to run. Soggy chips with hikers, and dogs are even worse! The trail is very hairy a halt difficult. This is where I hoped to pour it and maybe move a runner or two. Now it's a struggle to move one foot after another. Everyone is experiencing the same problem.It ends with the line in view of the Eternity of the chips finally. With everything I have, I sprint, my best finish ever 10K. Fifth in my age group - two places to receive a medal. They have a great race day!

I feel great - I followed my game system and ran a great race. I am assuming my next tournament with the same enthusiasm as my next race. "Training" to learn in online tournaments, changing my strategy, when the definition of a hand. We hope to see you at the tables!


Current Strategy

Sleepmate Sound Conditioner Order Order Huggie Coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment